My family rented this beautiful, yellow house in Gulf Shores, Alabama, back in 2015. There were about 27 adults and children. This house is seriously so spacious that I didn’t see some of my cousins for days! As you can see the pool was amazing, the 2 kitchens were a god send, and the beach was just across the street.
- 12 bedrooms, sleeps 36
- 12 bathrooms
- 3400 square feet
- Private pool and beach access across the street
- 2 kitchens
- 4 laundry rooms
Pro’s and Con’s
- Multiple kitchens, balconies, and laundry rooms
- Most bedrooms have private bathrooms
- Private pool with shallow end and tons of outdoor seating
- Covered area under home with picnic tables and grill
- Off street parking
- Across the street from the beach
- The road in front of the home is well traveled so we drove to other destinations.
- My room was on the top floor. That’s 3 flights of stairs! My calf muscles were screaming for Icy Hot on day 2.
Here are a few photos of this beautiful home. For more information, or to take a virtual tour, click here.
This vacation was 4 years ago. Long before this blog was even a seed in my mind grapes, so I can’t remember all the restaurants and adventures. I remember The Hangout, a dolphin cruise, shopping, and a big group went deep sea fishing.
I would like to dedicate this post to my Uncle Steve. I have many fond memories of him, especially from this vacation. Forever missed and loved. RIP Steve.
Click here or call (877) 747- 4787 if you want more information or are interested in renting this home.
Disclaimer: I am not the owner or manager of this property. This blog is for entertainment purposes only.